Math Summer Tutoring & Enrichment
Our math tutoring and enrichment program consists of two components, a basic thinking component and a critical thinking component.
Basic thinking math is aligned to the Common Core Standards and covers the following subject areas: Numbers, Arithmetic, Measurement, and Equations.
Critical thinking math enables students to develop depth perception, problem solving, and reasoning skills, and covers the following study areas: Patterns and Relationships, Geometry, Measurement, Problem Solving, and Reasoning.
Our math tutoring and enrichment program provides students with the confidence and comprehensive knowledge to meet the changing standards and feel comfortable solving, speaking about and reading math problems!
Reading and Writing Summer Tutoring & Enrichment
The goal of our Reading and Writing Tutoring & Enrichment program is to guide students towards mastering reading, writing, speaking, and understanding. Our diverse strategies and content motivate students, nurture study habits and develop language skills so your child can become a lifelong reader.
Through our Reading/Writing Tutoring program:
- Students will develop strong reading/writing skills
- Students will improve their reading comprehension
- Students will increase their English vocabulary for reference in academic and every day reading/writing
- Students will develop a joy of reading/writing in English
- Students will gain the confidence necessary to confront any reading/writing task