Building core concepts skills at preschool age is essential.
With studies showing that about one third of children’s intellectual skills will be developed by age six, it is important to increase your young child’s exposure to a variety of experiences. Our preschool classes do just that. We also employ gradual separation techniques to prepare children for school.
We believe that play is essential for a child. However, learning trough play or as we call it “Learning Cleverly Disguised as Fun” will ensure your child has the tools he/she needs to be successful in the classroom.
Classes for toddlers
Free Trial Class
Preschool Parent Testimonials
Preschool Classroom Gallery
[justified_image_grid ids=2623,1844-1849, row_height=175 caption=off lightbox=magnific last_row=center]
Preschool Powered by FasTracKids Brochure
[justified_image_grid ids=5092,5088 caption=off lightbox=magnific row_height=250 last_row=center]
How do you deal with discipline ie. hitting, biting, pushing?
A zero-tolerance policy is followed in all scenarios involving hitting or biting. Parents of both children are immediately contacted and such behavior is promptly addressed. In instances of mild aggression, the child is put on a 1-2 minute break, and the rule (ex.”no pushing”), is reiterated to the child both at the start of the break and at the end of the break. Parents will be informed any time a child is put on a break. Repeated instances may be escalated to further action.
What does “gentle separation” mean?
What is independent participation?
What if my child doesn’t want to participate on any given day?
My child is not potty-trained. Do you change diapers?
What if my child has allergies?
What is your drop off/pick up procedure?
How clean is your facility?
What is your teaching philosophy?
What makes our preschool classes unique?
- STE(A)M Focused
- Play-Based: We believe that at learning should be disguised as fun
- Gifted & Talented Readiness Develops a foundation of skills that pertain to the OLSAT/NNAT, Stanford-Binet, or ERB admissions exams. Develops early reading/writing and math skills.
- Focus on academic enrichment: Our program is a great fit for gifted children that need more individualized attention to hone their abilities
- “Handwriting Without Tears”, multi-sensory curriculum designed to develop early writing skills
- Experienced, certified teachers: Our staff of teachers have taught at top-notch preschools and hold Master’s degrees in early childhood education
- Small class size: 5:1 ratio maximum!
- Visible improvement: Track your child’s progress right before your eyes! Our parents’ waiting areas are equipped with TVs that have live video feed from the classroom cameras. In addition, after each class, the teaches will verbally update you on your child’s progress and quarterly will submit a written report.
- Technology Integrated: Interactive touch-screen Smartboard Technology
- “Zig-zagging”: teaching method to accommodate different learning styles
- Theme-Based: Unique monthly study subjects for well-rounded education