Reading and Writing Tutoring & Enrichment
The goal of our Reading and Writing Tutoring & Enrichment program is to guide students towards mastering reading, writing, speaking, and understanding. Our diverse strategies and content motivate students, nurture study habits and develop language skills so your child can become a lifelong reader.
Ages: 3.5 thru 12 years of age
Student: Instructor Ratio: 3:1
How often? Students come 1x or 2x per week for 60 minutes per visit & are encouraged (not required) to take home materials and do 15 minutes a day from home when they are not in the center
Through our Reading & Writing program:
- Students will develop strong writing and editing skills
- Students will improve their fluency and reading comprehension
- Students will increase their vocabulary
- Students will develop a joy of reading
- Students will gain the confidence necessary to confront any task
How do we get started? Call us to set up a free placement evaluation. We will determine your child’s relative strengths & weaknesses and customize a program tailored to correct deficiencies, strengthen the underlying fundamental building blocks and teach your child to master reading & writing.