Thank you so much for becoming a part of the FasTracKids/EyeLevel Learning Center Community!
We are so excited to be able to start learning together! We have a few policies in place to help our center run as smoothly as possible so please take a moment to read over the following:
- Payments will be charged on or about the date of which the contract is signed. Please supply us with at least thirty (30) days advanced written notice if you would like to change your child’s program of study, either freeze or cancel your child’s enrollment. You can email us at email@example.com, OR write a letter indicating “Freeze/Pause”; Please note there will be no refunds if the cancellation was received after the payment has been processed.
- We have a 1 time only non-refundable registration fee of $100 dollars. This will pay for the materials your child will use while he/she is part of the Eye-Level program;
- Our program is most effective with consistent participation from our students; however we will be happy to schedule a makeup at your convenience. Please note that there are no refunds given for missed classes;
- We do offer makeups. Make-ups are considered to be additional classes that are taken at a different day(s) or extra time given after attending your regular session. You also can choose to take any missed materials home. However, you MUST notify us that a child will not be attending class prior to your scheduled time, otherwise a makeup will not be afforded. All makeup sessions MUST be completed WITHIN the paid period of incurred absence. At no circumstances missed classes will extend your enrollment period. Please let us know that you would like to reschedule a class;
- We do our best to accommodate your schedule from week to week and we understand that occasionally there may be unexpected delays. However, if you are more than 15 minutes late to a class, we will end class at the previously scheduled time. We will be more than happy to help you make up the missed time at your convenience;
- We allow each child to freeze their enrollment ONCE per year for either one (1) or a maximum of two (2) months. You will be charged your monthly tuition on the 1st of the following month once your freeze expires. Furthermore, please note that if you do not continue with the program after the freeze expires and decide to continue at a later time, past the two (2) month freeze, you will be responsible to pay an additional $100.00 registration fee and pay normal prices no discounts.
- If a child is scheduled for the last class of the day, our teachers will wait for up to 10 minutes after closing time. If you arrive after that time to pick up your child(ren) there will be a $15.00 charge.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies please feel free to call or e-mail us at (347) 983-2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Our Best,