Writing Tutoring & Enrichment
The goal of our Writing Tutoring & Enrichment program is to guide students towards mastering writing and speaking the English language. Our diverse strategies and content motivate students, nurture study habits and develop language skills so your child can become a lifelong reader.
Ages: 3.5 – 12 years of age
Student: Instructor Ratio: 3:1
How often? Students come 1x or 2x per week for 60 minutes per visit & are encouraged (not required) to take home materials and do 15 minutes a day from home when they are not in the center
Through our Writing Tutoring and Enrichment program:
- Students will develop strong writing and editing English language skills
- Students will improve their writing comprehension
- Students will increase their English vocabulary for use in academic and every day writing
- Students will develop a joy of writing in English
- Students will gain the confidence necessary to confront any writing task
How do we get started? Call us at (347) 983-2229 to set up a free placement evaluation. We will determine your child’s relative strengths & weaknesses and customize a program tailored to correct deficiencies, strengthen the underlying fundamental building blocks and teach your child to master writing.